As a medical practice we value the opinions of our patients; it would therefore help us if you would post feedback onto the NHS Choices Website. To do this:
- Go to http://www.nhs.uk/Pages/HomePage.aspx
- Select the “Find GP Practices” in the middle of the screen
- Search using our postcode KT1 4DY
- Under our practice name, click on “Read or add comments for this practice”
- In the column on the right hand side of the screen select “Rate and Comment”
You will be asked to enter your email address, your visit date and name (you can be anonymous if you choose). NHS Choices need your email address to verify you are genuine and they will not use or share this information for any other purpose.
- Please select answers for the five questions and make your comments in the Comment Box.
- When finished, select “I accept and submit my feedback” at the bottom of the page.
It takes a few hours for your comments to appear on the website as NHS Choices checks the content first. Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.
Living Life to the Full... Helping to help yourself...
Visit www.llttf.com for online CBT course.
Richmond Dementia Information Prescription
24 hour helpline 0845 120 4048
Richmond Dementia Information Prescription has been generously sponsored by Stephen and Hannah Musgrave............ a comprehensive guide to local and national support available to patients and carers.
Sign Language provides instant help for deaf patients who require help when communicating with medical staff. There is an on-line Interpreting service via a live web cam with a qualified British Sign Language Interpreter.
If you feel that you would benefit by using Sign translate during a consultation, please let the reception know when booking as you will need a longer appointment.